SARS-CoV-2 Testing (Influenza add on)
As seasons change, maintaining social distancing becomes more and more of a challenge. It is important that the indoor air and surfaces are being monitored for both the SARS-CoV-2 and Influenza virus. The COVID-19 Environmental Testing Program includes:
- Quantitative results. Other labs only report positive or negative results. Our professional clients require viral counts to implement the proper control measures. Quantification also reduces false negative and false positive reporting.
- The ability to combine up to 5 air or surface samples into 1 single analysis with pooled sampling.
- 48-72 hour turnaround time upon arrival to our lab.
Our expertise extends to in depth knowledge of all Legionella regulations and guidance in accordance with the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS). We work closely with hospitals and Long Term Care facilities to ensure they have all protocols and documents in place to meet CMS regulations in their facilities. Our Legionella Testing Program includes:
- A Custom water management plan for your facility.
- Annual Legionella testing for your water systems.
- Sampling protocol and online training for facility staff to collect water samples.